Stucco for indirect LED lighting - WDML-200A-PR
- Profile dimensions: 200x82x1180mm (WxHxL)
- Variant: Premium, white primer and coated >learn more<
- Flammability: B1 (flame resistant) according to DIN 4102
- Application: Suitable for all rooms incl. damp locations.
- Delivery contents: Stucco without holes, illuminant, and accessory.
These stucco profiles, i.e. lighting profiles for indirect lighting for wall and ceiling are made of very fine pored hard-foam and have been specifically designed for the combination with flexible LED strips and LED spotlights (downlights). It is very easy to quickly create a pleasant indirect LED illumination for your living space with them, while additionally highlighting important areas with spotlights / downlights simultaneously.
These stucco profiles are quickly and easily mounted:
- Adhesive required: 1 cartridge construction adhesive "ADEFIX" for approx. 4 stucco strips.
- Apply the stucco adhesive onto the bond area.
- Attach stucco to ceiling and slightly press against.
- Fill all butt and glue joints, smooth and finish as required.
- Paint stucco profiles with commercial solvent-free wall paint.
- Suitable mounting material can be found at >Mounting materials<
Custom-made solutions / Corner and Miter Cuts:
If this lighting profile does not meet your ideas regarding design, or if you need certain dimensions, we are able to customize the stucco profiles according to your requirements and specifications as well. Another service we offer is to cut to size or precut all corners (miters) of the lighting profiles upon request. Please use the following link for this purpose: >Contact form<